Species with data from:
Acree, W.E., Jr.; Tucker, S.A.; Zvaigzne, A.I.; Meng-Yan, Y.; Pilcher, G.; Ribeiro Da Silva, M.D.M., Enthalpies of combustion of 2,4,6-trimethylbenzonitrile, 2,4,6-trimethylbenzonitrile N-oxide,, 2,6-dimethylbenzonitrile, 2,4,6-trimethoxybenzonitrile, and 2,4,6-trimethoxybenzonitrile N-oxide: the dissociation enthalpies of the (N-O) bonds, J. Chem. Thermodyn., 1991, 23, 31-36.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2,4,6-Trimethylbenzonitrile, N-oxide (C10H11NO)
- Benzonitrile, 2,4,6-trimethyl- (C10H11N)
- Benzonitrile,2,4,6-trimethoxy-N-oxide (C10H11NO4)
- 2,6-Dimethylbenzonitrile (C9H9N)
- 2,4,6-Trimethoxybenzonitrile (C10H11NO3)
- 2,4-Dimethylbenzonitrile (C9H9N)