Thiourea carbon tetrachloride inclusion compound
- Formula: C3H12N6S3·CCl4
- Molecular weight: 382.185
- CAS Registry Number: 70938-79-3
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Eugene S. Domalski and Elizabeth D. Hearing
|S°solid,1 bar||546.6||J/mol*K||N/A||Sekii, Matsuo, et al., 1990|
Constant pressure heat capacity of solid
|Cp,solid (J/mol*K)||Temperature (K)||Reference||Comment|
|384.2||298.15||Sekii, Matsuo, et al., 1990||T = 15 to 300 K.|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Sekii, Matsuo, et al., 1990
Sekii, M.; Matsuo, T.; Suga, H., Calorimetric study of phase transitions in the thiourea carbon tetrachloride inclusion compound, J. Inclusion Phenom. Mol. Recognit. Chem., 1990, 9(3), 243-251. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Cp,solid Constant pressure heat capacity of solid S°solid,1 bar Entropy of solid at standard conditions (1 bar)
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.