Species with data from:
Ribeiro da Silva, M.A.V.; Matos, M.A.R.; Monte, M.J.S., Enthalpies of combustion, vapour pressures, and enthalpies of sublimation of 2-hydroxyquinoline, 4-methyl-2-hydroxyquinoline, 4-hydroxyquinoline, and 2-methyl-4-hydroxyquinoline, J. Chem. Thermodyn., 1990, 22, 609-616.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2(1H)-Quinolinone (C9H7NO)
- 4-Quinolinol (C9H7NO)
- 2-Methyl-4-hydroxypyridine (C6H7NO)
- 4-Quinolinol, 2-methyl- (C10H9NO)
- 4-Methyl-2-hydroxyquinoline (C10H9NO)
- 2(1H)-Quinolinone, 4-methyl- (C10H9NO)