NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Steele, W.V.; Chirico, R.D.; Nguyen, A.; Hossenlopp, I.A.; Smith, N.K., Determination of some pure compound ideal-gas enthalpies of formation, AIChE Symp. Ser., 1989, 85, 140-162.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Butyrolactone (C4H6O2)
- 1,3-Cyclohexadiene (C6H8)
- 1,4-Cyclohexadiene (C6H8)
- 2-Pyrrolidinone (C4H7NO)
- 2H-Pyran, 3,4-dihydro- (C5H8O)
- Succinimide (C4H5NO2)
- Furan, 2,3-dihydro- (C4H6O)
- 2-Propenamide (C3H5NO)
- Hydrazine, 1-methyl-1-phenyl- (C7H10N2)