Species with data from:
Burgers, P.C.; Drewello, T.; Schwarz, H.; Terlouw, J.K., CH5N2 hydrazyl radicals, cations and dication radicals studied by mass spectrometry. Is the N-protonated formaldehyde hydrazon cation +CH2-NH-NH2 a bridged species?, Int. J. Mass Spectrom. Ion Processes, 1989, 95, 157.
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Hydrazine, 1,1-dimethyl- (C2H8N2)
- Hydrazine, methyl- (CH6N2)
- Hydrazine, 1,2-dimethyl- (C2H8N2)
- 2-Hydrazinoethanol (C2H8N2O)