NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Schwab, W.; Schreier, P., Simultaneous enzyme catalysis extraction: A versatile technique for the study of flavor precursors, J. Agric. Food Chem., 1988, 36, 6, 1238-1242, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf00084a028 .
16 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Phenylethyl Alcohol (C8H10O)
- 1-Octanol (C8H18O)
- 1-Hexanol (C6H14O)
- Eugenol (C10H12O2)
- 1-Butanol (C4H10O)
- Benzyl alcohol (C7H8O)
- Phenol (C6H6O)
- 1-Butanol, 2-methyl- (C5H12O)
- 2-Methoxy-4-vinylphenol (C9H10O2)
- Butanoic acid, 2-methyl- (C5H10O2)
- 2-Cyclohexen-1-one, 4-(3-hydroxy-1-butenyl)-3,5,5-trimethyl- (C13H20O2)
- Vomifoliol (C13H20O3)
- Homovanillic acid (C9H10O4)
- Benzeneacetic acid, 4-hydroxy- (C8H8O3)
- 1,3-Octanediol (C8H18O2)
- (Z)-5-Octene-1,3-diol (C8H16O2)