NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
McMahon, T.; Heinis, T.; Nicol, G.; Hovey, J.K.; Kebarle, P., Methyl Cation Affinities, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1988, 110, 23, 7591, https://doi.org/10.1021/ja00231a002 .
21 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Carbon disulfide (CS2)
- Chloromethane (CH3Cl)
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Chlorotrifluoromethane (CClF3)
- Methane, bromo- (CH3Br)
- Sulfur dioxide (O2S)
- Carbonyl sulfide (COS)
- Nitrous oxide (N2O)
- Hydrogen chloride (ClH)
- Hydrogen bromide (BrH)
- Methyl fluoride (CH3F)
- Bromotrifluoromethane (CBrF3)
- Xenon (Xe)
- Nitrogen trifluoride (F3N)
- Krypton (Kr)
- Methane, trifluoroiodo- (CF3I)
- 2-Propanone, 1,1,1,3,3,3-hexafluoro- (C3F6O)
- Sulfuryl fluoride (F2O2S)
- sulphuryl dichloride (Cl2O2S)
- Trifluoroacetyl chloride (C2ClF3O)
- Methyl cation (CH3+)