NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Costas, M.; Huu, V.T.; Patterson, D.; Caceres-Alonso, M.; Tardajos, G.; Aicart, E., Liquid structure and second-order mixing functions for l-chloronaphthalene with linear and branched alkanes, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans., 1988, 1 84(5), 1603-1616.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Butane, 2,2-dimethyl- (C6H14)
- Pentane, 2,2,4-trimethyl- (C8H18)
- Decane (C10H22)
- Dodecane (C12H26)
- Hexadecane (C16H34)
- Tetradecane (C14H30)
- Pentadecane (C15H32)
- Heptane, 2,2,4,6,6-pentamethyl- (C12H26)
- Naphthalene, 1-chloro- (C10H7Cl)
- Nonane, 2,2,4,4,6,8,8-heptamethyl- (C16H34)