- Formula: C6H12O6
- Molecular weight: 180.1559
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: GZCGUPFRVQAUEE-KVTDHHQDSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 3458-28-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Mannose, d-; Carubinose; d(+)-Mannose; Mannose; Seminose
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Although only a single structure is shown, this species may exist in several forms including a linear molecule and a six membered ring.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Robert C. Dunbar
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
+ = ( )
By formula: Na+ + C6H12O6 = (Na+ C6H12O6)
|rH°||179.||kJ/mol||CIDC||Cerda and Wesdemiotis, 1999|
Free energy of reaction
|rG° (kJ/mol)||T (K)||Method||Reference|
|0.0||298.||CIDC||Cerda and Wesdemiotis, 1999|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Cerda and Wesdemiotis, 1999
Cerda, B.A.; Wesdemiotis, C., Thermochemistry and Structures of Na+ Coordinated Mono- and Disaccharide Stereoisomers, Int. J. Mass Spectrom., 1999, 189, 2-3, 189, https://doi.org/10.1016/S1387-3806(99)00085-8 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
T Temperature rG° Free energy of reaction at standard conditions rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.