Species with data from:
Simirsky, V.V.; Kabo, G.J.; Frenkel, M.L., Additivity of the enthalpies of formation of urea derivatives in the crystalline state, J. Chem. Thermodyn., 1987, 19, 1121-1127.
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Urea (CH4N2O)
- Urea, methyl- (C2H6N2O)
- Urea, tetramethyl- (C5H12N2O)
- Urea, N,N-diethyl- (C5H12N2O)
- Urea, ethyl- (C3H8N2O)
- Urea, butyl- (C5H12N2O)
- Urea, N,N-dimethyl- (C3H8N2O)
- isopropylurea (C4H10N2O)
- Urea, (1,1-dimethylethyl)- (C5H12N2O)
- Urea, phenyl- (C7H8N2O)
- Urea, N,N'-diphenyl- (C13H12N2O)
- sec-butylurea (C5H12N2O)
- Urea, N,N'-bis(1,1-dimethylethyl)- (C9H20N2O)