NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Pannone, M.C.; Macosko, C.W., Kinetics of isocyanate amine reactions, J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 1987, 34, 2409-2432.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1-Butanol (C4H10O)
- Aniline (C6H7N)
- o-Toluidine (C7H9N)
- 1-Butanamine (C4H11N)
- Benzene, isocyanato- (C7H5NO)
- Carbamic acid, phenyl-, butyl ester (C11H15NO2)
- Urea, N,N'-diphenyl- (C13H12N2O)
- 1-Butyl-3-phenylurea (C11H16NO2)
- Urea, N-(2-methylphenyl)-N'-phenyl- (C14H14N2O)