Species with data from:
Kuhn, H.J.; Klessinger, M.; Ruscic, B.; Klasinc, L., On the empirical correlation schemes for ionization energies in ring compounds, Int. J. Mass Spectrom. Ion Phys., 1987, 43, 147.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Thiophene, 2,3-dihydro- (C4H6S)
- 2,3-Dihydrothiophene 1,1-dioxide (C4H6O2S)
- 2,5-Dihydro-3-methyl-thiophene 1,1-dioxide (C5H8O2S)
- 2H-Thiopyran, tetrahydro-, 1,1-dioxide (C5H10O2S)
- 2,5-Dihydrothiophene, 3-methyl- (C5H8S)
- Thiacyclohex-3-ene, 1,1-dioxide (C5H8O2S)
- Thiacyclohex-2-ene, 1,1-dioxide (C5H8O2S)
- 4,5-Dihydrothiophene, 1,1-dioxide, 3-methyl- (C5H8O2S)
- 4,5-Dihydrothiophene, 3-methyl- (C5H8S)