Species with data from:
Guthrie, J.P.; Pike, D.C., Hydration of acylimidazoles: tetrahedral intermediates in acylimidazole hydrolysis and nucleophilic attack by imidazole on esters. The question of concerted mechanisms for acyl transfers, Can. J. Chem., 1987, 65, 1951-1969.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Ethyl Acetate (C4H8O2)
- Ethanol (C2H6O)
- Methyl Alcohol (CH4O)
- Benzoic acid, methyl ester (C8H8O2)
- Ethyl formate (C3H6O2)
- Water (H2O)
- 1H-Imidazole (C3H4N2)
- 1-(Dimethoxy-phenylmethyl)-1H-imidazole (C12H14N2O2)
- N-Formylimidazole diethyl acetal (C8H14N2O2)
- Acetylimidazole diethyl acetal (C9H16N2O2)