Species with data from:
Golovnya, R.V.; Samusenko, A.L.; Dmitriev, L.B., Predicting retention indices of methyl-substituted pyridines in gas capillary chromatogrpahy on the basis of the principle of the nonadditive change in the energy of sorption, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR Ser. Khim., 1987, 10, 2234-2239.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- o-Xylene (C8H10)
- Benzene, 1,3-dimethyl- (C8H10)
- Pyridine (C5H5N)
- Pyridine, 2-methyl- (C6H7N)
- Pyridine, 3-methyl- (C6H7N)
- Pyridine, 4-methyl- (C6H7N)
- 2,6-Lutidine (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 2,4-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 2,4,6-trimethyl- (C8H11N)
- Pyridine, 2,5-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 3,5-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 3,4-dimethyl- (C7H9N)