Species with data from:
Chirico, R.D.; Hossenloop, I.A.; Nguyen, A.; Strube, M.M.; Steele, W.V., Thermodynamic studies related to the hydrogenation of phenanthrene, NIPER Report, 1987, 247, 107p.
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Phenanthrene, 9,10-dihydro- (C14H12)
- Phenanthrene, 1,2,3,4-tetrahydro- (C14H14)
- 2,2'-Dimethylbiphenyl (C14H14)
- 1,1'-Biphenyl, 2-ethyl- (C14H14)