Species with data from:
Chirico, R.D.; Hossenlopp, I.A.; Nguyen, A.; Steele, W.V., Thermochem. and Thermophys. Prop. of Organic Compounds Derived from Fossil Substances. Thermodynamic Studies Related to the Hydrogenation of Anthracene, Natl. Inst. Pet. Energy Res. Rep. NIPER-239, Bartlesvill- e, OK, 1987.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Anthracene, 9,10-dihydro- (C14H12)
- Phenanthrene, 1,2,3,4-tetrahydro- (C14H14)
- Anthracene, 1,2,3,4-tetrahydro- (C14H14)
- 2,2'-Dimethylbiphenyl (C14H14)
- 1,1'-Biphenyl, 2-ethyl- (C14H14)
- Benzene, 1-methyl-2-(phenylmethyl)- (C14H14)