Species with data from:
Boenke, A.; Ballschmiter, K., Fused quinones as retention index marker in high resolution gas chromatography with electron-capture detection (HRGC/ECD) of oxidized aromatic compounds, Fresenius J. Anal. Chem., 1987, 327, 1, 44-45, https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00474554 .
14 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Biphenyl (C12H10)
- Anthracene (C14H10)
- Fluorene (C13H10)
- Pyrene (C16H10)
- Benz[a]anthracene (C18H12)
- Acenaphthylene (C12H8)
- 9H-Fluoren-9-one (C13H8O)
- 1,4-Naphthalenedione (C10H6O2)
- Pentacene (C22H14)
- Anthrone (C14H10O)
- 1,1'-Biphenyl, 2-nitro- (C12H9NO2)
- Anthracene, 9-nitro- (C14H9NO2)
- 9H-Fluorene, 2-nitro- (C13H9NO2)
- 1-Nitropyrene (C16H9NO2)