NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Andersen J.F.; Mikolajczak K.L.; Reed D.K., Analysis of peach bark volatiles and their electroantennogram activity with lesser pechtree borer, Synanthedon pictipes (Grote and Robinson), J. Chem. Ecol., 1987, 13, 11, 2103-2114, https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01012874 .
24 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- «alpha»-Terpineol (C10H18O)
- Nonanal (C9H18O)
- Benzaldehyde (C7H6O)
- Decanal (C10H20O)
- Phenylethyl Alcohol (C8H10O)
- Benzyl alcohol (C7H8O)
- Hexanoic acid (C6H12O2)
- 2-Nonenal, (E)- (C9H16O)
- Benzenemethanol, «alpha»,«alpha»,4-trimethyl- (C10H14O)
- Phenol (C6H6O)
- Octanoic acid (C8H16O2)
- Phenol, 2-methoxy- (C7H8O2)
- Methyl salicylate (C8H8O3)
- Benzoic acid, methyl ester (C8H8O2)
- Butanoic acid, 2-methyl- (C5H10O2)
- Benzoic acid (C7H6O2)
- Heptanoic acid (C7H14O2)
- Phenol, 4-ethyl- (C8H10O)
- 4-vinylphenol (C8H8O)
- Benzenemethanol, «alpha»-methyl- (C8H10O)
- Benzene, 1,4-dimethoxy- (C8H10O2)
- Carveol (C10H16O)
- 2-Butenoic acid, 3-methyl- (C5H8O2)
- 1,2-Propanedione, 1-phenyl- (C9H8O2)