Species with data from:
Ortega, J., Excess molar heat capacities of the binary mixtures of cyclohexane with isomers of hexanol at 298.15 K, Rev. Latinoam. Ing. Quim. Quim. Apl., 1986, 16, 307-315.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1-Hexanol (C6H14O)
- Cyclohexane (C6H12)
- 2-Hexanol (C6H14O)
- 2-Pentanol, 2-methyl- (C6H14O)
- 2-Pentanol, 4-methyl- (C6H14O)
- 3-Pentanol, 3-methyl- (C6H14O)
- 1-Butanol, 2-ethyl- (C6H14O)