Species with data from:
Lee, F.-M., Use of Organic Sulfones as the Extractive Distillation SOlvent for Aromatic Recovery, Ind. Eng. Chem. Process Des. Dev., 1986, 25, 949-57.
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Dimethyl sulfone (C2H6O2S)
- Thiophene, tetrahydro-, 1,1-dioxide (C4H8O2S)
- Propane, 1,1'-sulfonylbis- (C6H14O2S)
- Thiophene, tetrahydro-3-methyl-, 1,1-dioxide (C5H10O2S)