- Formula: Cl2Si
- Molecular weight: 98.992
- CAS Registry Number: 13569-32-9
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
(CAS Reg. No. 27121-81-9 4294967295Cl2Si) + Cl2Si = CAS Reg. No. 27121-81-9
By formula: (CAS Reg. No. 27121-81-9 4294967295Cl2Si) + Cl2Si = CAS Reg. No. 27121-81-9
|rH°||53.7 ± 3.3||kcal/mol||CIDT||Poutsma, Schroeder, et al., 2004||gas phase|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Poutsma, Schroeder, et al., 2004
Poutsma, J.C.; Schroeder, O.E.; Squires, R.R., Experimental chloride ion affinities and theoretical predictions for the absolute heats of formation of SiCl2 and SiClF, Chem. Phys. Lett., 2004, 389, 4-6, 433-437, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cplett.2004.03.137 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.