Species with data from:
Lias, S.G.; Jackson, J.-A.A.; Argentar, H.; Liebman, J.F., Substituted N,N-dialkylanilines: Relative ionization energies and proton affinities through determinations of ion-molecule reaction equilibrium constants, J. Org. Chem., 1985, 50, 333.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- N,N-Diethylaniline (C10H15N)
- Benzenamine, N,N,4-trimethyl- (C9H13N)
- Benzenamine, N,N,3-trimethyl- (C9H13N)
- Benzenamine, N,N-diethyl-4-methyl- (C11H17N)
- Benzenamine, N,N-diethyl-3-methyl- (C11H17N)
- Benzenamine, N,N,3,5-tetramethyl- (C10H15N)
- N,N-Di-(n-propyl)benzenamine (C12H19N)