Species with data from:
Karabaev, M.K.; Abduzhaminov, T.P.; Kenisarin, M.M.; Saidov, A.A., Thermodynamics of the crystal-liquid phase transition in acrylates and methacrylates, Izv. Akad. Nauk Uzb. SSR, Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Nauk, 1985, (5), 74-77.
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Methyl methacrylate (C5H8O2)
- 2-Propenoic acid, butyl ester (C7H12O2)
- 2-Propenoic acid, methyl ester (C4H6O2)
- 2-Propenoic acid (C3H4O2)
- 2-Propenoic acid, 2-methyl- (C4H6O2)
- 2-Propenoic acid, 2-methyl-, decyl ester (C14H26O2)
- 2-Ethylhexyl methacrylate (C12H22O2)
- Nonyl acrylate (C12H22O2)
- (Dimethylamino)ethyl methacrylate (C8H15NO2)
- 2-Propenoic acid, 2-methyl-, 2-(diethylamino)ethyl ester (C10H19NO2)
- 2-Propenoic acid, 2-methyl-, 2-chloroethyl ester (C6H9ClO2)
- Phenylaminoethyl methacrylate (C12H15NO2)
- Carbisopropoxy methyl methacrylate (C9H14O4)