Species with data from:
Ingemann, S.; Nibbering, N.M.M., Gas phase chemistry of dipole stabilized carbanions derived from N,N-dimethylthioformamide and N,N-dimethylnitrosamine, Acta Chem. Scand., Ser. B, 1985, 39, 697.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- N-Nitrosodimethylamine (C2H6N2O)
- Methanethioamide, N,N-dimethyl- (C3H7NS)
- Hydrogen cation (H+)
- HCSN(Me)CH2 anion (C3H6NS-)
- MeN(NO)CH2 anion (C2H5N2O-)