Species with data from:
Gallois, A.; Grimont, P.A.D., Pyrazines responsible for the potatolike odor produced by some Serratia and Cedecea strains, Appl. Environ. Microbiol., 1985, 10, 1048-1051.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Pyrazine, trimethyl- (C7H10N2)
- Pyrazine, 3-ethyl-2,5-dimethyl- (C8H12N2)
- Pyrazine, 2-ethyl-6-methyl- (C7H10N2)
- Pyrazine, 2-methoxy-3-(1-methylethyl)- (C8H12N2O)
- Pyrazine, 2-methoxy-3-(2-methylpropyl)- (C9H14N2O)
- Pyrazine, tetramethyl- (C8H12N2)
- Pyrazine, 2-methoxy-3-(1-methylpropyl)- (C9H14N2O)
- 2-Methyl-3-isopropylpyrazine (C8H12N2)
- 5-methyl-3-isopropyl-2-methoxypyrazine (C9H14N2O)
- 3-sec-Butyl-2-methoxy-5-methylpyrazine (C10H16N2O)
- 3-sec-Butyl-2-methoxy-6-methylpyrazine (C10H16N2O)
- 3-Isobutyl-2-methoxy-6-methylpyrazine (C10H16N2O)