Species with data from:
Folkendt, M.M.; Weiss-Lopez, B.E.; Chauvel, J.P., Jr.; True, N.S., Gas-phase 1H NMR studies of keto-enol tautomerism of acetylacetone, methyl acetoacetate, and ethyl acetoacetate, J. Phys. Chem., 1985, 89, 3347-3352.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Acetylacetone (C5H8O2)
- Ethyl acetoacetate (C6H10O3)
- Methyl acetoacetate (C5H8O3)
- 2-Propenoic acid, 3-hydroxy-2-methyl-, ethyl ester (C6H10O3)
- 2-Butenoic acid, 3-hydroxy-, methyl ester, (E)- (C5H8O3)
- 2-Butenoic acid, 2-hydroxy-, ethyl ester (C6H10O3)