Species with data from:
Domnin, I.N.; Lakshin, A.M.; Misharev, A.D.; Orlov, V.M.; Takhistov, V.V., Thermochemical investigation of some hydrocarbon ions generated by photoionization, J. Org. Chem. USSR, 1985, 21, 1149.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzene, tert-butyl- (C10H14)
- Benzene, 1-chloro-4-methyl- (C7H7Cl)
- Benzene, 1-butynyl- (C10H10)
- 1H-Indene, 3-methyl- (C10H10)
- 1-Chloro-2-methyl-2-phenylpropane (C10H13Cl)
- Benzene, (1-methyl-2-cyclopropen-1-yl)- (C10H10)
- 1-Phenyl-1-methylcyclopropane (C10H12)
- Benzeneacetic acid, «alpha»,«alpha»-dimethyl-, methyl ester (C11H14O2)
- Benzene, 1-ethyl-4-ethynyl- (C10H10)