Species with data from:
Mautner(Meot-Ner), M.; Nelsen, S.F.; Willi, M.R.; Frigo, T.B., Special effects of an unusually large neutral to radical cation geometry change. Adiabatic ionization energies and proton affinities of alkylhydrazines, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1984, 106, 7384.
14 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Azulene (C10H8)
- Aniline, N-methyl- (C7H9N)
- Hydrazine, 1,1-dimethyl- (C2H8N2)
- Hydrazine (H4N2)
- N,N-Diethylaniline (C10H15N)
- Hydrazine, methyl- (CH6N2)
- Benzenamine, N,N,4-trimethyl- (C9H13N)
- Tetramethylhydrazine (C4H12N2)
- Benzenamine, N,N-diethyl-4-methyl- (C11H17N)
- Pyridazine hexahydro-1,2-dimethyl- (C6H14N2)
- Tetraethylhydrazine (C8H20N2)
- Butyltrimethylhydrazine (C7H18N2)
- Tert-butyl trimethylhydrazine (C7H18N2)
- Propyltrimethylhydrazine (C6H16N2)