Species with data from:
Lossing, F.P.; Holmes, J.L., Stabilization energy and ion size in carbocations in the gas phase, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1984, 106, 6917.
15 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Isoprene (C5H8)
- Cyclohexene, 4-methyl- (C7H12)
- Cyclohexene, 3-methyl- (C7H12)
- 2-Pentene, 3-methyl-, (Z)- (C6H12)
- 1,4-Pentadiene (C5H8)
- 1-Butyne (C4H6)
- 2-Pentene, 3-ethyl- (C7H14)
- Heptane, 4,4-dimethyl- (C9H20)
- 4,4-Dimethyl octane (C10H22)
- 2-Pentyne, 4,4-dimethyl- (C7H12)
- Cyclopentene, 1,5-dimethyl- (C7H12)
- Bicyclo[2.2.1]heptane, 2-iodo-, exo- (C7H11I)
- 2-iodopropene (C3H5I)
- 2-Norbornyl bromide (C7H11Br)
- Pent-1-en-4-yn-3-yl radical (C5H5)