- Formula: C13H10O
- Molecular weight: 182.2179
- CAS Registry Number: 39054-97-2
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Sharon G. Lias, John E. Bartmess, Joel F. Liebman, John L. Holmes, Rhoda D. Levin, and W. Gary Mallard
View reactions leading to C13H10O+ (ion structure unspecified)
Ionization energy determinations
|7.7||PE||Jorgensen and Thomsen, 1984|
|7.97||PE||Jorgensen and Thomsen, 1984||Vertical value|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Jorgensen and Thomsen, 1984
Jorgensen, F.S.; Thomsen, T., Synthesis and structural analysis of the bridged peri-naphthalene: 1,3-dihydro-2-phenalenone, Acta Chem. Scand., Ser. B, 1984, 38, 113. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.