NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Gleiter, R.; Spanget-Larsen, J.; Armarego, W.L.F., Through-bond effects in pyrazino[2,3-b]pyrazine. Photoelectron spectroscopy and model calculations, J. Chem. Soc. Perkin Trans. 2, 1984, 1517.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2-Methylpyrazino[2,3-b]pyrazine (C7H6N4)
- Pyrazino(2,3-b)pyrazine, 2,3,6,7-tetramethyl- (C10H12N4)
- 2,3,6-Trimethylpyrazino[2,3-b]pyrazine (C9H10N4)
- Pyrazino[2,3-b]pyrazine (C6H4N4)
- 2,3-Dimethylpyrazino[2,3-b]pyrazine (C8H8N4)