NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Iodobis(N,N-dimethyldithiocarbamato) iron (III)
- Formula: C6H12FeIN2S4
- Molecular weight: 423.182
- CAS Registry Number: 23672-38-0
- Information on this page:
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Eugene S. Domalski and Elizabeth D. Hearing
Constant pressure heat capacity of solid
|Cp,solid (J/mol*K)||Temperature (K)||Reference||Comment|
|301.9||298.352||Yoshikawa, Sorai, et al., 1983||T = 0.4 to 300 K. Unsmoothed experimental datum.|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Yoshikawa, Sorai, et al., 1983
Yoshikawa, M.; Sorai, M.; Suga, H.; Seki, S., Heat capacity of a five-coordinated iron(III) complex, iodobis(N,N-dimethyldithiocarbamato) iron(III), between 0.4 and 300 K, J. Phys. Chem. Solids, 1983, 44, 975-984. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Cp,solid Constant pressure heat capacity of solid
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.