NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Meot-Ner (Mautner), M., The Ionic Hydrogen Bond. 3. Multiple and -CH+...O- Bonds. Complexes of Ammonium Ions with Polyethers and Crown Ethers, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1983, 105, 15, 4912, https://doi.org/10.1021/ja00353a012 .
16 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 3-Pentanone (C5H10O)
- Ethyl ether (C4H10O)
- n-Butyl ether (C8H18O)
- Ethane, 1,2-dimethoxy- (C4H10O2)
- Ethane, 1,1'-oxybis[2-methoxy- (C6H14O3)
- 2,5,8,11-Tetraoxadodecane (C8H18O4)
- 15-Crown-5 (C10H20O5)
- 1,4,7,10,13,16-Hexaoxacyclooctadecane (C12H24O6)
- 12-Crown-4 (C8H16O4)
- Propane, 1,3-dimethoxy- (C5H12O2)
- 2-Fluoropyridine, protonated (C5H5FN+)
- Cyclohexanamine, protonated (C6H14N+)
- Trimethylamine, protonated (C3H10N+)
- 1,2-Diazine, protonated (C4H5N2+)
- Methylamine, protonated (CH6N+)
- Pyridine, protonated (C5H6N+)