Species with data from:
Fuchs, R.; Hallman, J.H., Heats of vaporization of some monosubstituted cyclopropane, cyclobutane, and cyclopentane derivatives. Some observations on the enthalpies of isodesmic ring opening reactions of cyclobutane derivatives, Can. J. Chem., 1983, 61, 503-505.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Cyclobutane, ethyl- (C6H12)
- Ethanone, 1-cyclopropyl- (C5H8O)
- Cyclopropanecarboxylic acid, methyl ester (C5H8O2)
- cyclopentanecarbonitrile (C6H9N)
- Cyclobutanecarbonitrile (C5H7N)
- Cyclobutanecarboxylic acid methyl ester (C6H10O2)