Species with data from:
Bock, H.; Roth, B., Radical ions. 49. Redox reactions of some thiophene derivatives, Phosphorus Sulfur, 1983, 14, 211.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Thiophene (C4H4S)
- Furan (C4H4O)
- Thiophene, 2,5-dimethyl- (C6H8S)
- Thiophene, 3,4-dimethyl- (C6H8S)
- Thiophene, 2,2'-dithiobis- (C8H6S4)
- 2,5-bis(Trimethylsilyl)thiophene (C10H20SSi2)
- 2,5-Bis(trimethylsilyl)furan (C10H20OSi2)
- 3,4-Dicyanothiophene (C6H2N2S)
- 2,5-Dicyanothiophene (C6H2N2S)
- 3,4-Dimethyl-2,5-bis(trimethylsilyl)thiophene (C12H24SSi2)