Species with data from:
Suradi, S.; El Saiad, N.; Pilcher, G.; Skinner, H.A., Enthalpies of combustion of the three hydroxy-pyridines and the four hydroxy-2-methylpyridines, J. Chem. Thermodyn., 1982, 14, 45-50.
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2(1H)-Pyridinone (C5H5NO)
- 4-Pyridinol (C5H5NO)
- 3-Pyridinol (C5H5NO)
- 3-Pyridinol, 6-methyl- (C6H7NO)
- 2(1H)-Pyridone, 6-methyl- (C6H7NO)
- 3-Pyridinol, 2-methyl- (C6H7NO)
- 2-Methyl-4-hydroxypyridine (C6H7NO)
- pyridin-2-ol (C5H5NO)