Species with data from:
Rozeboom, M.D.; Houk, K.N., Stereospecific alkyl group effects on amine lone-pair ionization potentials: Photoelectron spectra of alkylpiperidines, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1982, 104, 1189.
16 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Piperidine (C5H11N)
- Piperidine, 1-methyl- (C6H13N)
- 2-Methylpiperidine (C6H13N)
- Piperidine, 3-methyl- (C6H13N)
- Piperidine, 4-methyl- (C6H13N)
- Piperidine, 2,2,6,6-tetramethyl- (C9H19N)
- Piperidine, 1,2-dimethyl- (C7H15N)
- Piperidine, 1,3-dimethyl- (C7H15N)
- Piperidine, 2,6-dimethyl-, (2R,6S)-rel- (C7H15N)
- Piperidine, 1,4-dimethyl- (C7H15N)
- 3,3-Dimethylpiperidine (C7H15N)
- 1,4,4-Trimethylpiperidine (C8H17N)
- Pempidine (C10H21N)
- Piperidine, 1,2,6-trimethyl-, cis- (C8H17N)
- trans-1,3,5-Trimethylpiperidine (C8H17N)
- cis-1,3,5-Trimethylpiperidine (C8H17N)