Species with data from:
Crimaldi, K.; Lichter, R.L.; Baker, A.D., Nitrogen-15 nuclear magnetic resonance and photoelectron spectroscopy of substituted N-ohenylaziridines, J. Org. Chem., 1982, 47, 3524.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Aziridine, 1-phenyl- (C8H9N)
- N-(2,6-Dimethylphenyl)aziridine (C10H13N)
- p-Dimethylaminophenyl aziridine (C10H14N2)
- N-(p-Methoxyphenyl)aziridine (C9H11NO)
- N-(p-Nitrophenyl)aziridine (C8H8N2O2)
- N-(4-Methylphenyl)aziridine (C9H11N)
- N-(p-Cyanophenyl)aziridine (C9H8N2)
- 4-Chlorophenylaziridine (C8H8ClN)
- 4-Fluorophenylaziridine (C8H8FN)