Species with data from:
Cowley, A.H.; Kemp, R.A.; Lattman, M.; McKee, M.L., Lewis base behavior of methylated and fluorinated phosphines. A photoelectron spectroscopic investigation, Inorg. Chem., 1982, 21, 85.
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Phosphine (H3P)
- Trimethylphosphine (C3H9P)
- Phosphine, methyl- (CH5P)
- Dimethylphosphine (C2H7P)
- Difluorophosphine (F2HP)
- p,p-Dimethylphosphine-borane (C2H10BP)
- p,p-Difluorophosphine-borane(3) (BF2H4P)
- Phosphine-borane(3) (BH6P)
- p,p,p-Trimethylphosphine-borane (C3H12BP)
- Methylphosphine-borane(3) (CH8BP)
- HPF2+ (F2HP+)