Species with data from:
Nesmeyanov, A.N.; Baiden, V.N.; Chizhov, Y.V.; Timoshenko, M.M.; Nekrasov, Y.S.; Kritskaya, I.I., He(I) photoelectron investigation of functionally substituted camphene derivatives, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 1981, 256, 121.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Camphene (C10H16)
- 2-Methylene-3,3-dimethylbicyclo[2.2.1]heptane-1-carboxylic acid (C11H16O2)
- 1-Chloro-2-methylene-3,3-dimethylbicyclo[2.2.1]heptane (C10H15Cl)
- 2-Methylene-3,3-dimethyl-bicyclo[2.2.1]heptane-1-amine (C10H17N)
- 2-Methylene-3,3-dimethylbicyclo[2.2.1]hept-1-yl mercury chloride (C10H15ClHg)
- Bicyclo[2.2.1]heptane, 1-nitro-2-methylene-3,3-dimethyl- (C10H15NO2)