Species with data from:
Murad, E., Thermochemical properties of the gaseous alkaline earth monohydroxides, J. Chem. Phys., 1981, 75, 4080.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- barium oxide, obtained by calcining witherite (BaO)
- Strontium monoxide (OSr)
- Strontium monohydroxide (HOSr)
- Calcium monohydroxide (CaHO)
- Barium monohydroxide (BaHO)
- Magnesium monohydroxide (HMgO)