NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Markitanova, L.I.; Barsukov, I.I.; Passet, B.V., Determination of heat of sulfation by calorimetric titration, J. Gen. Chem. USSR, 1981, 51, 1286-1289.
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1-Octanol (C8H18O)
- 1-Butanol (C4H10O)
- 1-Hexadecanol (C16H34O)
- 1-Undecanol (C11H24O)
- n-Pentadecanol (C15H32O)
- Hydrogen chloride (ClH)
- sulphur trioxide (O3S)
- Chloridosulfuric acid (ClHO3S)
- hexadecyl hydrogen sulphate (C16H34O4S)
- octyl hydrogen sulphate (C8H18O4S)
- Pentadecyl sulfuric acid (C15H32O4S)
- Undecyl sulfuric acid (C11H24O4S)
- Butyl sulfuric acid (C4H10O4S)