NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Lossing, F.P.; Lam, Y.-T.; Maccoll, A., Gas phase heats of formation of alkyl immonium ions, Can. J. Chem., 1981, 59, 2228.
20 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Ethanamine, N-ethyl- (C4H11N)
- Propylamine (C3H9N)
- Methylamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C3H9N)
- Ethylamine (C2H7N)
- Methylamine (CH5N)
- Dimethylamine (C2H7N)
- 2-Propanamine, 2-methyl- (C4H11N)
- Isobutylamine (C4H11N)
- 2-Propanamine (C3H9N)
- Monoethanolamine (C2H7NO)
- sec-Butylamine (C4H11N)
- N,N-Dimethylaminoethanol (C4H11NO)
- Ethanamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C4H11N)
- Ethanol, 2-(methylamino)- (C3H9NO)
- Ethanamine, N-methyl- (C3H9N)
- 1-Propanol, 2-amino-2-methyl- (C4H11NO)
- 2-Propanamine, N-methyl- (C4H11N)
- 1-Butanol, 2-amino- (C4H11NO)
- Ethanol, 2-(ethylamino)- (C4H11NO)
- 1-Propanol, 2-amino-, (.+/-.)- (C3H9NO)