Species with data from:
Lee-Bechtold, S.H.; Finke, H.L.; Messerly, J.F.; Scott, D.W., Thermodynamic properties of methyl-substituted indans, J. Chem. Thermodyn., 1981, 13, 213-228.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1H-Indene, 2,3-dihydro-1,1-dimethyl- (C11H14)
- 1H-Indene, 2,3-dihydro-4,7-dimethyl- (C11H14)
- 1H-Indene, 2,3-dihydro-1,1,4,6-tetramethyl- (C13H18)
- 1H-Indene, 2,3-dihydro-4,6-dimethyl- (C11H14)
- 1H-Indene, 2,3-dihydro-1,1,4,7-tetramethyl- (C13H18)