Species with data from:
Kaim, W., Organometal-stabilized 1,4-dihydropyrazines: Extremely electron-rich J. Heterocycl. Chem., Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 1981, 20, 600.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Pyrazine, 1,4-dihydro-1,4-bis(trimethylsilyl)- (C10H22N2Si2)
- Pyrazine, 1,4-bis(trimethylgermyl)-1,4-dihydro- (C10H22Ge2N2)
- Pyrazine, 1,4-dihydro-2,3,4,5-tetramethyl-1,4-bis(trimethylsilyl)- (C14H30N2Si2)
- Quinoxaline, 1,4-dihydro-1,4-bis(trimethylsilyl)- (C14H24N2Si2)
- Pyrazine, 1,4-bis(dimethylsilyl)-1,4-dihydro- (C8H18N2Si2)