Species with data from:
Arshinova, R.P.; Zverev, V.V.; Villem, Y.Y.; Villem, N.V., Ionization potentials, electron structures, and steric structures of tervalent-phosphorus di-and tri-esters, J. Gen. Chem. USSR, 1981, 51, 1503, In original 1757.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Triethyl phosphite (C6H15O3P)
- 4-Methyl-2,6,7-trioxa-1-phosphabicyclo[2.2.2]octane (C5H9O3P)
- 4,N,N',N''-Tetramethyl-2,6,7-triaza-1-phosphabicyclo[2.2.2]octane (C8H18N3P)
- Phosphonous acid, phenyl-, diethyl ester (C10H15O2P)
- 1,3,2-Dioxaphosphorinane, 2-(dimethylamino)- (C5H12NO2P)
- 2-Methoxy-4-methyl-1,3,2-dioxaphosphorinane (C5H11O3P)
- 1,3,2-Dioxaphosphorinane, 2-chloro-4-methyl- (C4H8ClO2P)