NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Yamaguchi, K.; Shibamoto, T., Volatile constituents of the chestnut flower, J. Agric. Food Chem., 1980, 28, 1, 82-84, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf60227a021 .
21 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Limonene (C10H16)
- p-Cymene (C10H14)
- «beta»-Myrcene (C10H16)
- Cyclohexene, 1-methyl-4-(1-methylethylidene)- (C10H16)
- Hexanal (C6H12O)
- Nonanal (C9H18O)
- trans-«beta»-Ocimene (C10H16)
- 1,3-Cyclohexadiene, 1-methyl-4-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H16)
- 1,3,6-Octatriene, 3,7-dimethyl-, (Z)- (C10H16)
- Octanal (C8H16O)
- Decanal (C10H20O)
- Heptanal (C7H14O)
- «alpha»-Farnesene (C15H24)
- Ethyl Acetate (C4H8O2)
- 2-Furanmethanol, 5-ethenyltetrahydro-«alpha»,«alpha»,5-trimethyl-, cis- (C10H18O2)
- 2,3-Butanedione (C4H6O2)
- Pentanal (C5H10O)
- Ethanone, 1-(2-hydroxyphenyl)- (C8H8O2)
- 2H-Pyran, 2-ethenyltetrahydro-2,6,6-trimethyl- (C10H18O)
- Propanoic acid, 2-methyl-, 3-phenyl-2-propenyl ester (C13H16O2)
- 2-methyl-2-vinyl-5-isopropyltetrahydrofuran (C10H18O)