NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Mikaya, A.I.; Zaikin, V.G., Determination of the difference in enthalpies of formation of the cis- and trans-isomers of bicyclo[4.3.0]nonane and bicyclo[4.4.0]decane using appearance potentials, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1980, 6, 1286.
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Naphthalene, decahydro-, trans- (C10H18)
- Naphthalene, decahydro-, cis- (C10H18)
- 1H-Indene, octahydro-, cis- (C9H16)
- 1H-Indene, octahydro-, trans- (C9H16)