Species with data from:
Klasinc, L.; Butkovic, V.; Novak, I.; Mihalic, M.; Toso, R.; Sunjic, V., Application of photoelectron spectroscopy to biologically active molecules and their constituent parts. VII. N-cyanoazomethines, Gazz. Chim. Ital., 1980, 110, 287.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Dicyandiamide (C2H4N4)
- Cimetidine (C10H16N6S)
- N-cyano-N',N''-dimethylguanidine (C4H8N4)
- N-Cyano-S,S'-dimethyldithioimido carbonate (C4H6N2S2)
- 1H-Imidazole,4-methyl-5-[(methylthio)methyl]- (C6H10N2S)
- N,N,N'-Trimethyl-1-cyanoguanidine (C5H10N4)
- Isothiourea, N-cyano-N',N',s-trimethyl- (C5H9N3S)