Species with data from:
Hodges, R.V.; McDonnell, T.J.; Beauchamp, J.L., Properties reactions of trimethyl phosphite, trimethyl phosphate, triethyl phosphate, and trimethyl phosphorothionate by ion cyclotron resonance spectroscopy, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1980, 102, 1327.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Triethyl phosphate (C6H15O4P)
- Phosphine (H3P)
- Phosphoric acid, trimethyl ester (C3H9O4P)
- Trimethylphosphine (C3H9P)
- Trimethyl phosphite (C3H9O3P)
- Phosphine, methyl- (CH5P)
- Dimethylphosphine (C2H7P)